40 Years of International Experience — Now Supporting Global Companies in Brazil
For more than 40 years, I have worked in national and international companies, leading projects in Finance, Controllership, Industrial Management, Productivity and Business Transformation.
Throughout my career, I have worked with companies such as CPC, Wacker, Loctite, Sulzer, Battenfeld, Crosby and Henkel, as well as businesses connected with renowned brands including Knorr, Super Glue, Maizena, Durepoxi and Mazola.
Several of the projects I led became internal benchmarks, delivering measurable improvements in operational performance, profitability, management controls and decision-making.
Today, through Alpha Premium Consulting & Training, I support companies in areas such as:
- P&L Management and profitability improvement
- Shop-floor productivity and operational efficiency
- Cost management and industrial performance
- Turnaround and business restructuring
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advanced AI applied to finance, operations and management
- Management systems, controls and process transformation
We are especially prepared to support international companies operating through local branches or subsidiaries in Brazil. We combine an understanding of global corporate standards with extensive knowledge of the Brazilian business, industrial and operational environment.
Our purpose is not simply to recommend changes. We work alongside management teams to diagnose problems, redesign processes, implement solutions and generate sustainable results.
If your company needs experienced local support to improve performance, strengthen controls, increase profitability or accelerate transformation in Brazil, let’s connect.
Ariovaldo Lopes da Silva
Alpha Premium Consulting & Training
WhatsApp: +55 11 97227-7471
Website: https://alphapremium.net/
#BusinessTransformation #BrazilBusiness #InternationalCompanies #PAndL #Manufacturing #Productivity #Turnaround #MergersAndAcquisitions #ArtificialIntelligence #Controllership #IndustrialManagement
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário