Seja seguidor deste blog e receba novas postagens no seu email

domingo, 25 de junho de 2023

Types of M&A Advisory Services I Can Provide

  

Types of M&A Advisory Services I Can Provide

I offer a range of M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) advisory services to drive growth and success for companies. With extensive experience as a CFO and Controller in various national and international companies, I possess deep knowledge of the business world and best accounting practices.

Furthermore, I hold a master's degree in Accounting and share my expertise as a professor in undergraduate and MBA courses. My unique combination of practical experience and academic expertise enables me to provide comprehensive and specialized advisory services.

If you are seeking investors to sell a portion or 100% of your company, I am here to assist you. Drawing from my experience as a financial executive, I can help prepare your company for the sale, ensuring it is properly positioned to attract investors.

I also have deep experience in acquiring companies and in all related services as Business Teasers, Integrations, Due diligencies, etc.

By working together, I can assist you in crafting customized teasers and financial statements tailored to the formats investors prefer to see. Additionally, I will provide precise guidance on the valuation aspects of the sale and be present in meetings with potential buyers, offering support in English or Spanish.

Get in touch: +55.11.97227.7471

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

VEJAM TAMBÉM